Hyderabad Nephrology Forum is a consortium of Nephrologists based at Hyderabad and Telangana. It has been active for over 25 years now.Hyderabad Nephrology Forum is a state professional association of Nephrologists which has been active for more than 25 years conducting various academic activities like monthly Nephrology Forum on last friday, various Guest Lectures by National and international faculty, and conducting Annual TSNCON( since 2018). Forum is dedicated to advancing Kidney health statewide through Education, Research and Advocacy.
HNF pledges to:
Memorandum of the Society
- Focus its activities solely upon improving kidney health.
- Be knowledgeable, efficient, and dependable to lead its mission effectively.
- Recognize that goals can only be achieved through a network of stakeholders that help build and leverage our capabilities.
- Be an inclusive partner collaborating transparently to create value for others.
- Be innovative, resourceful, and open to change.
The name of the Forum is Hyderabad Nephrology Forum.
Aims and Objectives
- To encourage and advance the knowledge, study and practice of the speciality of Nephrology.
- To encourage research, both clinical and experimental in the field of Nephrology.
- To hold meetings, conferences, exhibitions and study circles for promoting the study and research in the problems relating to Nephrology.
- To cooperate with other national and international societies
- To organize TSNCON Annual conference.
- To make by laws, rules and regulations of the society and to delete, change or add to the same from time to time.